RESEARCH & MEETINGS
RECENT HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR COLLECTION
- How do adults pose questions about target vocabulary study words during shared storybook reading with young Hispanic dual language learners enrolled in Head Start?
- Are mothers' and fathers' language and literacy practices associated with children's kindergarten skills across linguistically diverse households?
- Is classroom quality in Head Start a moderator between temperamental regulation and early math and literacy skills for children at varying levels of cumulative economic risk?
- How do teachers and preschoolers respond to each other's utterances during sociodramatic play?
- How does children's compliance moderate the relationship between classroom quality and classroom cooperation?
- What are the challenges in accessing early childhood education and care for children in refugee families in Massachusetts?
- What are the effects of the Preschool Inclusion Program on teacher outcomes in Turkey?
- Is there an impact on the health of grandparents caring for grandchildren in Europe?