RESEARCH & MEETINGS
- Office of Planning Research and Evaluation (OPRE)
- Research Supported by Administration for Children and Families/OPRE
- Child Care and Early Education Policy Research Consortium
- Topical Meetings Supported by ACF/OPRE
- Other Federal Research
RECENT HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR COLLECTION
- What are the differences in child care availability by rural-urban location for all counties in Wisconsin?
- Can data-based staff meetings during naptime in child care classrooms enhance early care and education providers' math interactions with their students?
- Does real-life mathematics instruction impact mathematics outcomes for students in kindergarten?
- Are government-sponsored day care centers meeting the nutritional needs of preschool-aged children in Guatemala?
- What is the association between informal child care and adolescent psychological well-being, using Hong Kong's Chinese "Children of 1997" birth cohort?
- Does full-time versus part-time parental employment influence the use of grandparent child care in Europe?
- Do the socialization goals and values of first-generation immigrant mothers from diverse cultures differ from those of their children's preschool teachers in Italy?
- Do Norway's policy initiatives expand access to, and improve the quality of early childhood education and care?