RESEARCH & MEETINGS
- Office of Planning Research and Evaluation (OPRE)
- Research Supported by Administration for Children and Families/OPRE
- Child Care and Early Education Policy Research Consortium
- Topical Meetings Supported by ACF/OPRE
- Other Federal Research
RECENT HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR COLLECTION
- How do contextual factors influence teachers' traditional and student-centered tablet computer practices?
- Is the shared-book reading approach effective in improving low-income preschoolers' word knowledge, conceptual development, and content knowledge?
- Are obesity prevention initiatives effective in child care facilities?
- What is the extent of center-based early care and education (ECE) participation among children receiving child welfare services?
- What is consistency in nutrition practices at child care centers serving low-income children before and after South Carolina implemented mandatory nutrition standards?
- What are the country-specific benefits of early intervention services and early childhood inclusion for children with disabilities?
- How does a video-feedback intervention promote positive parenting and children's well-being in home-based child care in the Netherlands?