RESEARCH & MEETINGS
- Office of Planning Research and Evaluation (OPRE)
- Research Supported by Administration for Children and Families/OPRE
- Child Care and Early Education Policy Research Consortium
- Topical Meetings Supported by ACF/OPRE
- Other Federal Research
RECENT HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR COLLECTION
- What are the psychosocial influences upon the workforce and professional development participation of family child care providers?
- What are the outcomes from the Wolf Trap's Early STEM/Arts program?
- What universal and targeted self-regulation interventions can be used within human service programs supported by the Administration for Children and Families?
- Do children's early language and literacy outcomes vary in Head Start programs in urban and rural communities?
- What was the state of state-funded preschool programs during the 2014-2015 school year?
- What are the patterns of child care subsidy use and stability of subsidized care arrangements in Illinois and New York?
- How did the states in the Work Support Strategies initiative change policies to streamline access to Medicaid, SNAP, and child care assistance?
- What are the key factors that affect parental preschool choices and challenges among families experiencing homelessness?