- How are states using child care licensing standards and monitoring practices to support safe, healthy child care settings?
- How do households in the United States perceive, search for, and change child care arrangements?
- How can findings from an evaluation of New York City's regulations on nutrition, physical activity, and screen time in child care centers help other public health agencies prevent child obesity?
- Are states supporting inclusion in their quality rating and improvement systems?
- What does the research tell us about the socioemotional development of young dual language learners?