- How is time spent in child care associated with children's social development?
- Can narrative- and play-based activity promote low-income preschoolers' oral language, emergent literacy, and social competence?
- What impact did a family-centered, school-based parenting and early education intervention for low-income, minority families have on parenting and child behavior problems?
- What are practices and design considerations for effective quality improvement initiatives?
- What are the roles of home and early education environments in the development of children's early math skills?
- What is the relationship of English language exposure in preschool classrooms to dual language learners' expressive language skills?
- What are the characteristics of Early Head Start toddlers, families, and programs?